Personal Narrative Update

In the last week we have started to write our personal narrative. At first I had no clue what I was going to write about, but then I asked my parents to help me think of some ideas. We finally came up with the time I caught an Amberjack while fishing in Orange Beach, Alabama. 
I am particularly excited about my use of dialogue and the way I tell the story, so that the reader thinks they are really there. I think my use of vivid detail and strong adjectives help the story flow. The biggest thing that I need to work on is telling the reader of the significance of catching the fish. Advice that I would definitely appreciate would be on how to make the overall story better and if there are any other ways I can make the reader feel like they are really there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTF Reading Response Pg. 91

Free Post: Snow Days

Free Post