500 Prompts for Narrative and Personal Writing Post

Question 384: Why do you play sports?
Ever since I was little, I have always had a ball in my hand. A football, a basketball, a baseball, and also a soccer ball. Sports have always been in my life, and I do not know what I would do without them. I play sports because they are fun, they are usually good exercise, they always give me something to do, and I am pretty good at them. Every time I am playing a game, no matter if it is a real game that goes on your record or just playing a pick up game with your friends, it is always so enjoyable. I have always been in good shape because I play sports and I am always being active.
If I did not play sports I would have so much free time on my hands that I would not know what to do with it. This year has especially been challenging with sports and school. I rarely have free time on week nights because of practice and homework. It is very relaxing when I get to come home right after school and finish my homework early and get to relax instead of finishing all my stuff at 10:00 at night. I have been playing football, basketball, baseball, and soccer ever since for as long as I can remember. I have not played soccer since sixth grade and I had a brief period of time where I did not play football, but other than that I always play. Since I have been playing for so long, I have gotten very good at each sport.
Sports was a major factor in my decision to come to Episcopal. When they said you could play football, basketball, and baseball, I knew that would be the big decision maker in my decision process. Being able to play multiple sports in high school, when most kids only get to play one or maybe two is so gratifying and it makes me know how blessed I am to be given this opportunity. Sports are my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTF Reading Response Pg. 91

Free Post: Snow Days

Free Post