Political Post: Syrian 'Chemical Attack'

Syria 'chemical attack': Trump pledges 'forceful' US response
Author: N/A
Source: BBC News
This past Saturday around 42-60 people in Syria were poisoned in a 'chemical attack'. There were many fatalities and all were hospitalized immediately. This has action has evoked lots of controversy and has outraged the US government. Donald Trump and the US government fully blame Syria, but also think that Russia played a role in the secret attack.
I believe that BBC News wrote this article to inform people of what is going between the US' relationship with Syria. I'm not really that knowledgeable and interested in politics, but this is a very serious matter than must be addressed and something must be done about. I hope our government can figure out the best and most appropriate way to handle this situation. I chose this article because when I looked up 'current political events' online this article showed up and I didn't know about this event until then and it interested me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTF Reading Response Pg. 91

Free Post: Snow Days

Free Post