Research Update

So far the most difficult part of my research process has been finding the sources. My topic consists of two different parts that I have to research, so I had to find five sources for each of those parts. It was hard to find five sources that were relevant to each part. The annotated bibliography was also hard task to complete. We had to choose our six best sources and write a summary, an evaluation, and a reflection on each and while doing so I realized that some of my sources did not have as much information as I thought they did.
I think finding the sources and actually looking and writing down summaries of each source are the hardest and most boring parts of the research process. I think now I am more organized and now it will be easier to complete my research paper. I am confident in my research and how I have done so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTF Reading Response Pg. 91

Free Post: Snow Days

Free Post