New Semester Reflection

Three things that I learned about being a student in the fall semester that I can use during the spring semester are know how to manage your time, don't be scared to ask questions, and have fun and don't get stressed out. Time management is very important for me to make good grades and I have learned how to manage my time between school and sports. Since I'm new at Episcopal this year I started out very hesitant and quiet, but throughout the first semester I became more and more confident and interactive in my classes. I learned that high school isn't just about making good grades and starting your journey to college, its about having fun and meeting new people who you will be friends with for the rest of your life.
My goals for the spring semester are to make good grades, do well in sports, and keep having fun and meeting new people. In the first semester I managed to get all A's and one B and this semester I hope I can come through with all A's. I also hope that I keep doing well in basketball and then baseball once basketball finishes. I also hope I keep having fun at my new school and can hopefully keep meeting new people I don't know and get to know my new friends even more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTF Reading Response Pg. 91

Free Post: Snow Days

Free Post