What are some tricks and ways to manage your time at Episcopal after your first quarter? Prompt

Time management is crucial for anyone in order to make good grades, but it is especially important if you play a sport or sports. I play football, baseball, and basketball and instead of leaving straight after school in carpool, I have to stay until at least 6:30 every day for practice or even later if we have games. My goal at episcopal is to excel in both sports and grades and ignorer for me to do so, I have to be able to manage my time well.
So far this year I have never really stressed a lot of homework because I have managed my time properly. Usually I always look at my calendar on canvas to see the week ahead and what is due when and then see what sport events I have that week. I usually use study hall to do the majority of my work and, then if need be I use tutorial to do other homework or to visit my teachers if I have questions for them. Then I come home right after practice or my game and get right to my homework so I don't have to stay up too late doing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTF Reading Response Pg. 91

Free Post: Snow Days

Free Post