What's up fellow bloggers?! The names Thomas and y'all are gonna learn some stuff about the life of me. So, I'm 14 years old, I have a mom and dad, two sisters who are older than me, and my boy Oliver (my dog). I love to play sports, I play football, baseball, and basketball, basketball being my favorite out of the three. My favorite food is pretty much any kind of seafood and anything sweet. The best vacation I've ever been on is going to my cousins vacation house that they have in North Carolina. My family and I usually go every summer and its always awesome.

This is my first year of high school, and so far it hasn't been as bad as everyone says it is, but it's only been about a week. So far I've made a lot of new friends and have had a lot of fun. My favorite subject in school is study hall, but if that doesn't count then I guess Science or History. I'm playing for the Episcopal football, baseball, and basketball teams. I'm excited and nervous about high school and so far it has been great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTF Reading Response Pg. 91

Free Post: Snow Days

Free Post